Monday, April 23, 2007

Nice Weather

I was able to do some crocheting.This is how far I have gotten. I think I am going to take the top part out its not looking right to me. This top has been giving me a headache.
OMG what a great weekend the weather was perfect.We had 75 degrees on Saturday and 80 on Sunday.The kids had a birthday party Saturdays to go to.After that we went and got ice cream.Now I live in Michigan this still don't mean put all the winter clothes up.

In my Sunday school class I had a new student.He was four years old.He came in crying didn't want to leave his big brother.As you can see by the picture he didn't cry long.My DD was able to see how she look when she cry like that.HaHA!!!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

What doesn't look right? LOL, it looks good to me, but you know best! and it WAS beautiful this weekend!

ShellyP said...

Thanks for stopping by my spot!

I was just talking to co-worker on Friday about re-learning how to crochet. My grandmother started teaching me when I was very young but it never stuck. I bet I could make some cool stuff. Nothing I think my family would wear, but it would still be cool.

About that SF commercial - hubby and I were sitting together when it came on too. We looked at each other like "what on earth?!"

So, you've been married for 18 years?! Wow, that's nice. I'm working on year six and I'm still loving it. I expect it to keep getting better.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my lonely blog. lol You are very crafty! Loving the crocheting and sewing. I want to sew but it scares me so bad.lol I've been trying to teach myself for almost 2 years now. Man one of these days!lol

Anonymous said...

great job on the tank, I love the color also

Anonymous said...

Hi, saw your comment at the Decorated House and thought I'd pop by. You're a very crafty lady! I wish I knew how to crochet. My DD and I knit...but all we do is knit long rectangles LOL! But we have fun and that's what counts.

Manuela

Sheila said...

The summer flower camisole is coming out nicely… for the top part, what about doing only 1-1/2" on each side for the armhole shaping allowing the chest shaping to be wider... hopes it makes since...lol. Thanks for posting on Flair.

Deneen said...

Which pattern are you using?