Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Childs project



My son Justin had a project that he had to do in class. He had to build a wishing well. My dh worked with him on it.My dh gets so into project for kids. He had to go to the craft store to buy the things he needed for project. My dh likes to be perfect in any thing he do. So it took him a while to pick out the materials for the project.It took them about two hours to make the project. I have to say it come out good.They were very proud of the outcome.I know you parents out there have had to do many projects with your kids for school.When it finished and it turns out good you feel good when they take it to school.Now the only thing is I hope he gets on the bus and nothing happen to the project.HA HA!!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awww, he looks so proud! Yay!

Anonymous said...

WHat a CUTE wishing well!

Gill said...

Very nice~!
And thank you for commenting on my blog!
Have a great day!!!

Sheila said...

When I saw the first pic of the wishing well.. I thought oooh she has a new toy... a ball winder... lol... only to realize as I scrolled down to the rest of the pics its a wishing well created by your son... cool..