Monday, April 16, 2007

Check your health

Didn't get to do alot of things with kids we wanted to do. A friend of our lost his mom this week. She had this bad cold for two years and didn't get it checked out until she started having real bad chest pains. When she went in she was told she a cancer in both lungs and it had went to her bone. She was told that it was nothing they could do because it was in so many places.Maybe just maybe if she had of went in sooner she would be here now.If you have any health issues get it check out don't wait. Ladies get those mammograms!!!!!!!!!Just wanted to create awareness of getting your health check out.

God bless

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh no , how awful!!! I will say a pray for the family!!!

Sheila said...

Sorry to hear about the lost of a dear friend. I constantly emphasize to my family why its so important to get annual check ups. They are so lackadaisical and moan and groan when I start telling them of the various dr. appts. I've set up. Thanks for posting on my Bikini & Sweater projects.

Unknown said...

That's very sad about your friend's mother.

I hate going to the doctor, but it needs to be done, especially if you have health insurance. Take advantage and don't wait until it's too late.