Saturday, September 15, 2007


YES YES!!last night was another win for my son's football team!!They have not lost a game yet!!Boy was it cold out yesterday night at his game!But that is a part of being a football parent!In the picture my son is the one standing over, about to tackle the other team.Our team is in the color blue and white.

Well I hadn't been in a sewing mood for a while lately.I have been looking at a lot of blogs that knits.They have been making some beautiful things.I would love to learn how to knit!I am a beginner crocheter.I think I should learn more about that before I move on to knitting.


I was able to make something for my dd for school.
Pants: Butterick 3955
Fabric:blue denim
Notions:3/4 wide elastic
Designs on pants:I cut out some hearts and used double sided webbing to put them on her pants.Then I zig zag around the hearts also.The silver stud were put on with my gem magic.Click image to see closer.

Top Simplicity 4517 view A.
Fabric:Lavender stretch knit
Notions:straight seam binding,one 3/8 button,one pkg. of 1/4 wide elastic.


Crocheted hats all done.These were some easy hats to make!Love them as you can see I made a lot of them.And yes we had them on at my son's game Friday night!!



The stocking hat pattern.



That's it for me, have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Virtuous said...

Did you say KNIT?!?

Come one don't be scared of the needles! Pick them up and learn!! :o)

www.knittinghelp.com is a great place to learn and get started!!
They have fabulous videos you can watch!! YAH!

Definitely let me know if you have any questions!! I would be more than happy to encourage this learning opportunity!! :oD

Adrienne said...

I agree!!! Pick up those needles! LOL Glad your son had a good game! I love the hearts on your dd's jeans!

Lesalicious said...

Congrats on your son's game. I also want to try to knit sometime soon I was thinking about teaching myself. I taught myself to crochet so being doing that for now a little over a year. Oh love your daughter's jeans they are cute. Great job on the hats:)

Sissy said...

Congratulations on the game. Your dd is adorable in those jeans! You are very talented pick up the needles and go for it.

Sheila said...

You did a fabulous job on the jeans...I just ordered a Gem Magic...lol. You are definitely in hatsville.. great colors. Oh!! definitely try your hands at knitting.

Sugar Bear said...

Congrats to your son and his team! Love the stocking hats, might have to try those myself now that I have had all of one crochet class!
Karla

Lesalicious said...

Hey there Gold just stopping by to say you have been tagged.

8 Things about Me

Adriann said...

Good action shot of the game...love the jeans.

You've been busy!