Wednesday, September 5, 2007

This has been a busy month.I have been doing volunteer work for my teenagers football team.They won their game last Thursday night Yeah!!Also the kids are back in school and so is my dd.She is in pre-k now and she loves it.When I left her in the classroom she didn't even look for me.She went straight to playing with the other kids.When I picked her up from school,she said she wants to go back the next day!!So I guess this means she liked it.So I have been doing the clean up the whole house thing while the kids are all in school.After the house is all clean then I can get to some real work SEWING AND CROCHETING!!!HA HA!!!




I haven't been in much of a sewing mood in about a month.I have been doing a lot of crocheting.I have crocheted a couple of stocking caps for some little girls for their birthdays.But since my dd have started school I am now in the mood for sewing again.So here are a couple of patterns I have bought to make for her.


Butterick 4844


McCall's 5455


McCall's 5456


I thought these were some cute patterns for a little girl!



OMG have you heard about Shaquille O'Neal and his wife are divorcing!!I thought they were the cutest couple.I hope they can work it out!!





Well that's it for me today hope everyone is having a great day!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new patterns you picked for your daughter, can't wait to see her model those and on the whole Shaq issue, he was cheating on her for years, this is not a suprise at all.

Virtuous said...

Yeah you have been busy! I was wondering where you have been.

That is so good to hear about dd and school! And there you were all worried.

Ooh you will be cranking out some cute outfits soon!

Don't forget about treating yourself with another outfit!

Sheila said...

Congratulations to your teenagers winning the football game. Glad to hear your daughter is loving school and to think you were worried...lol. As for Shaq, wife & 4 kids... speechless... *sigh*

Aly Cat 121 said...

Ohhh how nice it must be to have the house to yourself. Girl, I don't know if I'll EVER get that. EVER. LOL. (maybe I should stop makin babies then) *chuckle to self*

Adrienne said...

Very cute patterns!!! Can't wait to see them all finished!

Lynn said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I kinda go back and forth with my sewing and adoption stuff! Cute patterns, I can't wait until I have a little girl to sew for too!

Jackie said...

Yes, very cute patterns for your daughter. Glad to hear she's adjusting to school nicely. Can't wait to see her in the new outfits!

Sugar Bear said...

I felt so bad when I saw the news about Shaq and his wife! Why or why can't these celebrities work it out?! It must be such a relief to know your daugther likes school! I do not yet have children but it always seems that would be one of the biggest worries!
Karla

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey there. OMG, isn't it a blessing when your kids enjoy school? Your baby sounds like mine. And I'm beyond excited that my Jayla is enjoying it more as time goes on. She loved Pre-K and now, totally LOVES Kindergarten.

Super cute patterns. I wish I could sew! But I think it's good that I can't. Scrapbooking as a hobby, keeps me/us broke enough, LOL.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

oh, the babies are growing up!!! i'm so glad to hear about his game going well. it was all about the football and basketball games in high school!!! :-D love those new patterns you've picked out for the little princess!!!

i've heard about shaq.....if superhead's book is any indication, his soon-to-be-ex-wife is going to be super paid!!!!

Lesalicious said...

My daughter is also back in school. I have been doing a lot of crocheting for her but, I think I need to do what you doing get back into my sewing habbit. Love the patterns you pick can't wait to see how your DD outfits turns out. :)

Veroncia Butler said...

Hey Lady,

Just checking in with you. I'm glad to read that you and the family are doing good.

Carmell said...

those are cute pattern.. i bought some patterns to sew but still haven't tried it.

you are lucky to have all of yours in school. i can't wait till all 5 of mine are in school. i only have 2 in school. another one is going next year. maybe i should do pre-k... lol

Cheryl Wray said...

So glad to hear that the football team got a win! Do they play again tomorrow?
Our HS team has won its first two also. Very exciting!!
Love the patterns. I know they will look great!

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

WOW! You have been very busy. Wonderful patterns. I know you'll enjoy making them. So sad about Shaq and his wife though.