Monday, September 24, 2007

Friday was a sad day!!My son football team lost their game Friday!!So my son was down that day ,but he recover Saturday to go bowling with all his friends!!Well we will win the next game!!!

Well I was able to do some crocheting.
I made some fingerless gloves.

Yarn:Wood-Ease (worsted weight)
Color: Cocoa



These fingerless gloves were fun to make!!The pattern call for Debbie Bliss Alpaca silk yarn.I used what yarn I had to see if I could make these gloves.I will make these again with the yarn it calls for.I got the pattern for these gloves out of the book Cool Girls Guide to Crocheting.I bought this book from JoAnn's fabric for five dollars.Please pay no more for this book it is not very good!!





Well that's it for me have a great!!

10 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awww, so sorry they lost!!!

Sheila said...

Glad you enjoyed making your fingerless gloves... which is another item I need to add to my do list...lol

Jackie said...

Very cute gloves!

Virtuous said...

I just bought a bunch of Wool Ease to make fingerless gloves to gift! Haha!

Your gloves are too cute!! I love the coco!

Leah said...

I just love seeing what you make! So cool!

Lesalicious said...

Aww so sad so sad about your son's team losing. :( love the fingerless gloves they are so cute. :)

Sugar Bear said...

Love the gloves! They will be great for your son's games! I'm sure they will win the next one!
Karla

Still Patrice said...

aww.. sorry they lost! hope next game is better!

Cute gloves

Cheryl Wray said...

So sorry your son's team lost. Witha daughter who is SO into sports, I tell you that the dealing with loss is one of the hardest lessons to learn! But...bowling usually cures most problems!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those gloves!