Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Scary Monday!!

Monday night was a scary night.My dd was so excited that her Grandmother was coming by to visit.My dd and mother were talking in the kitchen.Well talking my dd was reaching for a glass to drink her juice.The glass dropped on her foot she started crying!I looked down at her foot there was blood everywhere!So we cleaned her foot up to see how bad was the cut, it was pretty bad.So we decided to take her to the after hours clinic.Went to the clinic it was closed.Went to another one it was closed.WHY IS A AFTER HOURS CLINIC CLOSED AT 8:00pm!!Then my dd said it doesn't hurt anymore.So went the drug store bought some gauze's and ointment .We went home and I acted like I was her nurse and wrapped her up.Today she is back in school jumping around.


Started another crocheting project while watching dancing with the stars last night.I am making a cardigan for my dd.I am using some yarn I had in my stash that I bought on clearance for .97 cents each at JoAnn Fabric.It is Bernat satin yarn.The color I am using is Sunset and Aran.This is my first sweater so I thought I better start small first!I like when people give names for the projects.So I guess I will name mine Ms Sunset!!

Pattern in Crochet Today Magazine issue July/Aug.


Starting to get back in the sewing mood.I cut out Butterick 4996 view C yesterday.I am going to start on it today.I plan on getting as much done on it while my kids are in school!





Well that's it for me have a great day!!!

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad she is okay! I bet that was scary!!! Cant' wait to see your projects!!!

Sheila said...

Glad your daughter is ok. The Cute Lil Cardi is coming along nicely and you chose a pretty color. Is View C the dress?

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh MY!!! Dropping anything on your foot hurts like crazy, I can imagine how it must feel with glass involved. Glad she's ok...and you too, mom.

Virtuous said...

Yes it is good to hear all is blessed!

Lovin' the colors for your 1st sweater!

Jackie said...

Glad to hear that your daughter is doing fine. I like the fabric you chose for that pattern and can't wait to see it finished!

KimT said...

glad dd is well. Ms. Sunset looks great and I really like the colors.

Lesalicious said...

Aww poor baby glad it was that bad. Glad she's up jumping and playing. Can't wait to see your finished projects love the fabric:)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Glad she is okay, but I am sure it was such a scary moment for you guys! I love your crochet! :)

Aly Cat 121 said...

ohhh gosh, I know that feeling when the babies hurt themselves. Glad she feels better!

Sugar Bear said...

Oh my! So happy to hear that dd is okay! That must have been very scary. I love the colors for the cardigan.
Karla

Cheryl Wray said...

oh boy...I am SO glad she is better! I know that was scary foryou!

Your projects look GREAT!!!