Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My baby girl turned four years old last week!!I decided I would make her a cake.The thing is my cake never look good but they taste good!!I told myself I can do it this time.Well if you look at the pictures below I didn't do it!!My family is so sweet they said it look good!!While trying to hold their laugh in!!Well I guess what counts is how it taste.They ate it all up!!

My sad looking cake!!But my family ate it all up!!




Yes Yes another win for my son's football team!!Oh yes my baby made a touchdown!!!You couldn't keep me in my seat for that one!!Well I sat down to take this picture!Ha HA!!



Well my baby is becoming a man!!This past weekend I have been getting him ready for his Homecoming this past Saturday.Bought him a suit and the sleeves were to short.I didn't take him with me,bad mistake.So we had to find him a suit a day before the homecoming!That was a lot of running around.Good thing he is not a picky person.He didn't care how the suit looked just as long as it was black.Yes I cried while taking pictures of him for homecoming!!Man this is his last year of high school!Time goes by fast!Notice I still call him a baby!!He hates it!!








Through all this I was able to get some work done on Ms.Sunset!Now I am working on the sleeves.



Well that's it for me have a great day!!!

20 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Gold, you are too funny. That cake is cute. And I bet it did taste good...looks like you really laid on the icing :-). Happy 4th birthday little lady!!!

Congrats to your son for making a TD. Gotta love that!!!

Adrienne said...

Happy Belated Bday to your baby! Girl we have ALL had sad looking cakes! LOL I had one....I used self rising flour and I wasnt supposed to.....lol I dont need to say ANY more! LOL

Anonymous said...

aaah, happy birthday to the baby girl! i know you must be proud of your son, he's so handsome! :-D

that cake looks yummy!!! :-D

Leah said...

If they ate all that cake up, it must not of been to shabby! Happy birthday to your daughter, and WOO HOO on the football win!

Deneen said...

I think the cake is adorable-all fluffy and perfect for a little princess-time does go by so quickly, doesn't it?

Shai said...

That does not look bad. If it tastes good then that is all that counts. I have had pretty cakes that were not so tasty.

My daughter is a senior too. She attended her HC for the first time last week. She looked so grown. I almost cried. My jeans and gym shoes baby was a pretty dressed young lady.

Virtuous said...

Dang!! Time does fly by!! Happy Belated Birthday to DD!!

I am sure the cake was delicious! You see no one complained! Haha!

And your son is definitely a young man, they look good together!

Alright you almost done with Ms. Sunset!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! The cake is nice. The ones that don't look the best, taste best, as evident since they ate it all! LOL My mom used to make cakes that looked interesting, but those were the most delicious!! Have a great day!

Miss Misi said...

There's nothing wrong with that cake AND I'd take taste over looks anyday (and I bet it was delicious!). Happy Birthday to your little one! Congrats on the touchdown...woohoo! Finally, your son and date look gorgeous.

Adriann said...

LOL! About the cake. The taste is what counts anyway...

Sheila said...

Like everyone said - if everyone enjoyed the cake then you did a good job... stop hallucinating - you know you made a good cake...lol. Happy Belated Birthday to your lil princess. Congrats to your son and his team.

Rio said...

Wow! Your little man sure is a big one! And the cake you made really looked good enough to eat! It looks better than my last one did!

Lesalicious said...

Awww Happy Bday to your little girl.:) I know she had to have had a great time. Aww congrats on your son's homecoming I remember those high school days.:)

Cheryl Wray said...

Yummm..I think the cake looks wonderful!!!

And your son is SO cute.They just grow up too fast, don't they?

Anonymous said...

BaBy?!?!?! Girlllll!!!! You do not look old enough to have a son that old!!!!! OMG!!!! And about the cake....I bet it was DELICIOUS!!!!
Havent you ever heard they taste the best!!!

Aly Cat 121 said...

That's too cute! I tell you about some of the birthday cake AND cup cake mishaps I've had. But my children ain't so forgiving cuz they don't eat my stuff. LOL.

And please tell me that is NOT your son, he bigger and you and daddy. LOL. Yeah I'd be mad callin me baby too. *chuckle*

Anonymous said...

Your children are beautiful! Give little one a b-day ((hug)) for me!

Brown English Muffin said...

so the cake is sagging a little in the middle...kind of like a well worn bed...but it looks like it tastes soooooooo good. What was the filling?

You son and his date look gorgeous...I love their color choice!

Staci said...

Awwww! They grow up too fast don't they! Great photos!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Those are great photos of your son! He is a very good looking young man and yes they do grow up wayyyy tooo fast!