Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ms.Sunset is done!!

Finally Ms Sunset is done.My dd wouldn't model it for me today.Maybe another day.So I had to get another model!Ha Ha

Yarn:(Moda Dea) I didn't use that yarn I used Bernat satin yarn.
Crochet hook:G/6
Changes:Didn't make the bow.I think I might put buttons on it.

This was my first cardi.The only troubles I had was the sleeves.I am a beginner crocheter and it was hard for me to figure out what the pattern was asking me to do to the sleeves.I did what I thought was right.I really enjoyed making this.I will make this again with the yarn the pattern calls for.




Well I think one reason my dd didn't want to model for me is because she had just got back from the pumpkin patch with her school.These kids were serious about picking out the best pumpkin.







Saturday my son and I spent some mother and son time together.We went to Central Michigan College game.That was a two hour drive.Yes I did a little crocheting going.Coming back I had to drive while he slept.I really enjoyed that time together.After the game we had to head to his school to help out with a lock-in that the football players were giving.We had 7Th -12Th graders from 7:00am until 7:00pm.I was really really sleepy after that one!



Oh yes I must not forget!ANOTHER WIN FOR MY SON'S FOOTBALL TEAM LAST FRIDAY!!OH YES ONE MORE GAME AND WE MIGHT BE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!


I wish everyone a great day!!

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh its SOOOO cute!!! I can't wait to see it on her!

Virtuous said...

Ms. Sunset looks really nice!

You did a great job for your 1st cardi!

I am sure you will catch DD in action with it on soon! :oD

And your son is so going to play-offs!

Have a great weekend!

Aly Cat 121 said...

okay that's too cut putting your sweater on the teddy. LOL. My kids woulda got a kick out of that. It looks great. I want to take up something like that, I'm afraid I don't have the patience. I'm "finishing" scrap books from 3 years ago *shakin head*

Go team! for you son. I like watching sports when folks I know are playing.

Anonymous said...

that sunset cardi is adorable! love the splash of white in the middle. that picture of your little girl and her friends is too much. just too precious.

spending that quality time together is what makes it all worth while. your son's football team sounds unstoppable!!!

urbanknitrix said...

I love the stripe it really brings the sweater out.

I know what you mean about the time with your son. I don't know what it is but me and my oldest son have the connection as well and I think I will go crazy when he leaves the nest. He is in his 1st year of college and at home and I am thrilled. I say I want him to go away to school, but not really

eve knits said...

the sweater is soo cute! i can't wait to see DD model it.

good luck with your son & play-offs!

thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm feeling much better now!

eve knits said...

the sweater is soo cute! i can't wait to see DD model it.

good luck with your son & play-offs!

thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm feeling much better now!

Unknown said...

Hey, Gold. How's it going? Sounds like life is good. Be blessed!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

The cardigan is very cute and it is amazing that this is one of your first projects!

Leah said...

That cardigan is gorgeous!! Love the model too! LOL

Sheila said...

You've been a busy bee - the cardigan is totally adorable.. you are definitely on a roll...lol