Monday, May 7, 2007

"Sigh"

We made it to Ohio Friday night safely.The kids was so excited about seeing their cousins.I was happy to see my sister in law and brother in law.I took some pictures of their family and my family. Went to my sons track meet that Saturday morning.I took more photos of the family.I got a picture of my son coming in second place on the hurdles.Had some good shots of him and his friends.My son never want me to take photos of him. I always have to sneak and take them.

My DD had to go to the restroom.I took her to the restroom and layed my camera on the on the plastic thing they had the toilet tissue in.Now these bathroom were nasty.So I had to put alot of tissue on the toilet.After she finish she tried to flush the toilet. I grab her hand and said no.So we went to wash our hand.I walk out of the restroom and left my camera.Went back to the stands to sit down.Thought about my camera to take a picture realized I had left it.Ran back to the restroom no camera.Went to the lost and found no camera was turned in.The guy at the lost and found said if they find it they will say it over speaker.While I left the track meet with no camera.I am so hurt!!!!

There have been a couple of times I went to the ATM and someone left their card I would mail it in to the bank. I have went to the ATM and someone got their money and didn't close their transaction.I close it up and mail their card in.That why I am so hurt about my camera.I would have hope someone would do the same for me.

So now I will have to buy another camera.I had a vivitar.I will appreciate if anyone can tell me what is a good digital camera or what kind of camera you have and what you think about it.The one I had was OK,but I think I might get a different one.

9 comments:

Deneen said...

That's a terrible story! Hopefully someone will do the right thing (once they thought about it).

I have a Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 megapixels and I love it.

Jen said...

Oh that is so sad! Hope you can claim on your insurance... I have a cheap Traveler that no one has heard of, but takes fab shots. I got it at Aldi (a German store that has outlets in the UK). If you hear of Traveler in the U.S it's a good one, despite not being a big "name". And cheap!!

Adrienne said...

OH NO!!! I've not heard anything about that camera, but in addition to my SLR I have a canon powershot a610.

Shai said...

Awww, that is too bad. I hate when I forget something. I hope things turn out fine. I had my camera stolen when someone broke into my house while I was home. That is all they got cause I scared them away. I am looking for a good camera too that does not cost too much.

Virtuous said...

Dang! That sucks! I am so sorry about that.

I wish I could give you digi cam advice but I am in the market too!!
I am leaning closer to the Sony CyberShot!

I should have it sometime this month!

Keep us posted about your purchase too!

Just remember it will be even better!

Leah said...

I'm so sorry about the camera! Not having the pictures you took is probably worse than not getting the camera back. :( Have fun camera shopping though!

Sheila said...

Sooo Sorry to hear about your camera... I have the Kodak Easy Share Camera... inexpensive and takes great photos. Thanks for posting on my blog.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Sorry to hear about your camera!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and more importantly for your thoughts and prayers. My dad is doing very well and will hopefully get to leave the hospital tomorrow.
Have a fabulous day!

Susie Q said...

Oh how sorry I am about the camera. How someone could do that is beyond me...
I am so glad you had a safe and nice trip though.

Bill just got me a Canon Powershot...I am still learning about it but it takes good pictures. He worked in a camera store for awhile and learned a few things there. If you would like to ask him any questions, please do not hesitate to ask...my email addy is on my profile! He has been able to help several blog friends with camera questions. I hope you find one that you love!

Hugs,
Sue