Friday, June 19, 2009

Simplicity 2650 and 3796







Top Simplicity 2650

Misses Pullover tops

Fabric:Something I bought at JoAnn's Fabric a couple years ago.

Size: 4-12 I made a size 8.

Conclusion: very very easy top! I will be making another one of these for the summer.


Shorts Simplicity 3796

Misses skirt in three lengths and pants in two lengths or shorts.

Fabric: Mystery fabric from Walmart at a 1.50$ a yard.

size: 8-16 I made a size 10.

Conclusion: very easy shorts. I had trouble with the pocket, because it so hard for me keep things straight as you can see in the picture. I am working on it!LOL


Well that's it for me you all have a great weekend and enjoy yourself!SmileyCentral.com

12 comments:

Adrienne said...

Very cute! Love that top!

Erica Bunker said...

They are both cute pieces! But I really like that top! I don't know how I overlooked this pattern! I'll be picking this one up!

BConky said...

Cute summer outfit. Top's adorable and so are the little puppies.

Tanya said...

I am so going to copy you, I have been trying to find a good shorts pattern and I think you did it for me. Great summer outfit.

urbanknitrix said...

Love the outfit, but the flirty top is to die for!! Look at your new babies trying to getin the picture.

Sheila said...

Great summer outfit and will be adding the patterns to my to sew list.

KID, MD said...

Cute! You gotta love the Walmart mystery fabric. I buy more every time I'm there.

Jackie O. Stitches said...

Cool looking outfit!!

Anonymous said...

You are screaming SUMMER in your outfit! :)

Very cute

Lesalicious said...

Cute top and capris. Loving that fabric for the top so cute.

Christy said...

Very nice outfit
now I want this pattern!

Unknown said...

Great looking outfit. I especially like your top!