Monday, June 18, 2007

Proud Aunt

My sweet niece finally graduated from high school.She graduated with a 3.5 grade point she has never been below that.She was president of her honors society.She will be going to the University of Michigan.I am so proud of her she worked so hard.


I finally pick back up on the tank top I was crocheting.When I was shaping the top part of the tank it wasn't looking right so I took it down and started on the back part of the tank top.I am going to give another try.I am a slow crocheter.I am going to try and get this done by the end of the month.

10 comments:

Virtuous said...

Aaah Congrats to your neice!
I bet you are a proud auntie!! :oD

I am a slow crocheter too! I hope it comes with time/practice that I get faster!

Erica Bunker said...

Congrats to your niece! You should be proud of her!

Adrienne said...

You have every right to be proud!!!! Congrats!

Karla Dudley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! That is very nice to see a fellow sista who is going nowhere but up! A 3.5? Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the finished top! OOOO that is going to be cute!

Chat soon
-Karla

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome, COngrats to your niece!!!

Brown English Muffin said...

Congrats on your niece....I love seeing kids do well...it makes you so proud...like all is right with the world!!

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats to your beautiful niece! Way to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your niece! She'll love the University of Michigan. Beauty definitely runs in the family! :-D

Sheila said...

Congratulations to your niece... and a pround aunt you should be. I'm sure she will enjoy the University of Michigan. I see your wearing the skirt you made... very cute.

lyre said...

Kudos to your neice.